The HEVEA pacifier is the cutest baby colour, perfect for whenever a new little one enters the world.
Our coloured pacifier collection is the first in the world that is both 100% plastic free and colourful. Completely plant based, made out of 100% natural rubber and FDA approved natural colour pigments.
The pacifier has a silky smooth touch and is gentle on the baby’s face and teeth, but still resistant to bites.
Easy to clean in hot water and highly hygienic due to its seamless design.
Good for baby and good for the planet.
How are Hevea Helping the Environment?
- The raw material Hevea use are sourced from natural rubber trees, which grows sustainable in plantations in Malaysia and Thailand. These trees absorb huge amount of CO2, which is what we all need to minimize the effect of global warming - something most of us suffer the consequences from.
- Hevea work with the farmers in the plantations to ensure appropriate biodiversity which is crucial for life in the tropic climates.
- Hevea don't use any materials from fossil fuels - so no plastic, silicone or similar artificially based substances
- Hevea products are fully compostable.
- Hevea ensure good working conditions and decent pay throughout all part of the supply chain and we will never apply pressure to require a lower price from the plantations.